WE CURRENTLY HAVE A NEED FOR ACT 120 CERTIFIED POLICE OFFICERS!
The Northern York County Regional Police has an ongoing recruitment process. If you meet the following requirements please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
General Requirements for the Position of Police Officer:
1. Citizen of the United States.
2. Must be twenty-one (21) years of age prior to appointment.
3. No civilian or military criminal history of misdemeanor or felony crimes; summary and/or ordinance arrest and convictions will be examined and may be cause for rejection.
4. Must be in good physical health, with weight in proportion to height.
5. Must obtain or have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License prior to appointment.
6. Must reside within fifteen (15) miles of police jurisdiction within one year of appointment.
7. Must be Act 120 certified or enrolled in a MPOETC academy prior to appointment.
8. Certified Police Officers from outside of Pennsylvania should visit the MPOETC website for information about obtaining PA Certification.
9. Must not have tattoos, intentional scarring, branding or other mutilation visible when wearing a short sleeve uniform shirt with an open neck.
ONLY COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS.